Saturday, March 10, 2012

Okay, it's less than 48 hours before my flight and I haven't thought about packing.  The weather is going to be sunny all week with temperatures in the upper 60's.  Would I look too strange getting on the plane with just a backpack and a garbage bag?  This adventure is surreal and I haven't come to grips that I'm really going to do this.  I know tonight I'll have the "Actor's Dream" of walking onto the plane in just my underwear.  Yea, I better get busy and start packing, or at least start thinking about what to bring.

Yesterday I exchanged US currency into Euros.....yikes!  I handed over a good amount and got enough to buy a meatball and a gelato in return.

That's all.....I have to go a find a suitcase and socks that don't have holes in them.

No comments:

Post a Comment